16th October 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.Com with Computer can I do Java course?

After completing B.Com with Computer, can I do Java course and can I get the job related to it? I am not interested in bank job, so please reply me as soon as possible thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Which one is better between Java and .Net?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  5. Scope of Java in government sector?
  6. According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?
  7. Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies?
  8. List companies offering Industrial Training in Andhra Pradesh to Diploma (Mechanical) students?
  9. Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  10. Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course?
  11. Does Infosys provides one month internship in MBA HR at Bhopal? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?
  13. Possible ways to do 6 month summer internship from HAL after B.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering? Marks required to eligible for it?
  14. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies and procedure for training at Uttrakhand in Production engineering? Can I do training at TATA Motors, Pantnagar?
  16. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  17. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for pre-sea training after completion of B.Tech Mechanial engineering?
16th October 2016, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Com with Computer can I do Java course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing B.Com with Computer, can I do Java course and can I get the job related to it? I am not interested in bank job, so please reply me as soon as possible thank you.

After completion of B.Com course with Computer, you can do JAVA course from NIIT.

After completion of Jave or Advanced Java program, you can do software jobs. NIIT provides placement facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?