2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronic and Communication branch and want to do training at BHEL, Bhopal. Send me procedure to apply for training.

3rd April 2017, 12:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal?

Being a 3rd year candidate of B.Tech Electronic and Communication branch you are eligible to apply for training at BHEL, Bhopal. BHEL does not accept personal applications, so either you have to contact the employees working there or you have to manage a reference.

In order to apply for training you just have to fill up the training application form at first. You also have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now attach the application form, the letter with a resume and send it to the GM of the HR department of BHEL.

If they selects you then you may be interviewed through telephone or you will be called to completed the selection procedure. Please note that you have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week for the internship.
4th April 2017, 03:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal?

You will need following documents to apply training at BHEL:

- Duly filled application form.
- NOC from your current institue.
- Resume.

You simply have to submit above documents in the HR department of the company. If you receive any positive response from the concern authority of the BHEL, then you have to pay fee approx. @ Rs.500/- per week for the entire training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?