27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in narcotics department?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Shubham Mudgal. I am pursuing B.Sc final year with bio. My height is 5.11 feet. I am 19 years old. I want to know that am I applicable to get job in narcotics and which post and how? My email is [email protected]. I beg you to answer me. Thank you.

28th October 2016, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in narcotics department?

You will have to complete your graduation first of all from a recognized university. After that you need to appear for Civil Services examination, which is conducted by UPSC, every year. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the above mentioned department and with time and experience you will be promoted to a higher post.
28th October 2016, 04:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in narcotics department?

Yes, after completing B.Sc in Bio you will be eligible to get a job in narcotics department. The minimum qualification to join narcotics department is graduation from a recognized university/institution. The maximum age limit to join is 56 years. At first you will be selected for the post of a superintendent and here's how you have to apply for the job:

> Visit the official website at www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.

> There you will see "Vacancies" click on that.

> Now read the details which appears on the screen and download the application form.

> Fill up the application form correctly and attach it with photocopies of all documents and recent colour photographs.

> Now put the application in an envelope and mention the post for which you are applying with your name.

> Now you have to send the envelope to the below address:

"Deputy Director (Admin), Office of Director General,
Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No, 1, Wing No. 5
R.K Puram
New Delhi-110 006”

The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their examination or on the basis of interview which is conducted by the Narcotics Control Bureau. Hence, if you qualify in the examination/interview then you can definitely work in narcotics department.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?