28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

My son want to study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am worried about his career because I don't know what jobs are there for Mechanical Engineers. So, I want to know about the types of jobs which my son will get after his Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  2. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?
  3. What type of jobs are there in IT engineering while studying 2nd year IT engineering
  4. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  5. What type of jobs are available for me if I take genetic engineering? How much salary can I get?
  6. Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?
  7. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Architectural Engineering?
  8. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
  9. What type of jobs are available after taking genetic engineering?
  10. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  11. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  12. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  13. Which type of jobs will I get in Railways after doing B.E in computer engineering
  14. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  15. What type of private jobs are available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How can I get into TCS through campus interview
  17. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
  18. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 03:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

There is nothing to worry about, as your son wants to study B.Tech in mechanical engineering, so let him move further with it. After completing the course there are lots of career opportunities in both government and private sectors with good salary structures.

As a mechanical engineer he can get employed in core companies and manufacturing units. He can find jobs in government sectors like BHEL, NHAI, DRDO etc. He cal also get better opportunities in different automobile industries. Leaving all that aside he can also get employed for the post of a:

> Design Engineer.

> Mechanical Engineer.

> Assistant Mechanical Engineer.

> Purchase and Quality Control Executive etc.
30th October 2016, 03:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course. The duration of this this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination.

The name of best job type for you after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering are given below.

=> Technician

=> Sales Engineer

=> Manager

=> Process Development Technologist

=> Assoc. Prof./Asst. Prof./Professor

=> Laboratory Technician

=> Design Engineer
30th October 2016, 09:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for jobs in various government firms such as;[/B]

> Automobile Engineering.

> power sector.

> Mining Industries.

> Cement Industries, etc.

Apart from this you can also appear for various government examination to avail a job in government firm such as IBPS, SSC, Indian Railways, etc.

There are also various vacancies in private firms which you could opt for, so do keep on looking for such vacancies as and when such notifications are released.
30th October 2016, 09:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for jobs in various government firms such as;[/B]

> Automobile Engineering.

> power sector.

> Mining Industries.

> Cement Industries, etc.

Apart from this you can also appear for various government examination to avail a job in government firm such as IBPS, SSC, Indian Railways, etc.

There are also various vacancies in private firms which you could opt for, so do keep on looking for such vacancies as and when such notifications are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?