31st October 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks?

Sir/Mam,

This is rajiv here. I have completed my graduation from Sol(DU) with 45% of marks, and i am in (OBC )category ,can I do MBA in international business in FMS in Delhi university. Can you please let me know what are the possibilities on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study MBA in FMS after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation course?
  4. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  6. How much percentage is required for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much marks are required in class 10th to pursue MBA from FMS?
  8. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  10. Can I apply to study MBA after completion of M.Com while secured 47% in Graduation?
  11. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  12. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  15. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?
  16. Question papers for Part Time MBA in FMS
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
31st October 2016, 09:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks?

Yes you are eligible to pursue MBA after completing graduation with only 45% aggregate.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have atleast 45% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate must have to qualify CAT/MAT entrance test to be eligible for this.
Some of the subjects are as under:-
Finance
HR
Business management
Etc...
1st November 2016, 12:19 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks?

--- You are required to complete graduation degree from any affiliated university to apply admission in MBA.

--- So, you are eligible to apply MBA in FMS after completion of graduation.

--- MBA in FMS has good scope in the market, so you will easily get the job after completion of MBA in Faculty of Management Studies.
1st November 2016, 02:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is very difficult for you to get admission in MBA course in the above mentioned Institute having scored a minimum of 45% in graduation as it is a well recognized institute and the entrance cut-off as well as marks required in graduation is quite high. However, you should try to do well in your entrance examination and should do pretty well in it, so that your marks in graduation is overlooked and you are provided admission.
1st November 2016, 08:08 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes you are eligible to study MBA in FMS Delhi.But you mention your graduation 45% is that fine.

* If your 10,+2 should be minimum 50% as per university rules and graduation minimum 45%.
* If you occurred the above percentage means surely you are eligible for MBA.
* Fee for MBA 10,480 perannum.
* One of the best to study MBA.
1st November 2016, 08:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for MBA after completing your Graduation with only 45% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can opt for MBA course.
1st November 2016, 09:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. For MBA course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for MBA in FMS course is 50% in case of open category and 45% for SC/ST or persons with disability (PWD) category. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks with OBC category.
1st November 2016, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission through GMAT, if you have less than 50% marks in graduation. You won't be eligible for CAT with less than 50% marks, means only GMAT is the option.

Admission will be based on performance in GMAT and interview. A good score in GMAT with strong interview performance can help you get admission in FMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?