31st October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have not received my graduation certificate?

Dear Concern,

I have done my graduation with TGOU Nagaland in 2009-10. I hv also send the DD as a fee of degree .But i have not received the degree till now.it's very urgent for my future. . Can you please let me know the procedure to follow for it?

Thanks and Regards,

1st November 2016, 12:11 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I have not received my graduation certificate?

--- You have to visit the official website of the institute.

--- Track the helpline number or email from the official website.

--- Contact at the helpline number and explain your problem.

--- Also contact to the clerical department of your college regarding your degree.
1st November 2016, 12:46 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have not received your certificate till now then according to me you need to contact their office via other possible communication means.
1st November 2016, 02:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your college/institution and ask them to provide you the certificate, you ca also write an application to your respective board under which you have appeared for your graduation degree and I am sure you will be helped.
1st November 2016, 10:30 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you have not received the certificate so far, then best option would be to get in touch with TGOU either by making calls or go & meet the person concerned. Below I have mentioned the contact details for your reference.

Contact Number - 8731887593,8731887594,03862-240331
1st November 2016, 07:58 PM
pruthvi12dba

If you does not receive your graduation certificate you can raise request letter at University.

*First write a requesting letter that regarding still not received Graduation Certificate like that.
*In that mention Year which you studied and college or University name, and college code.
*Then they will check their backup files and issue the certificate if original not available they will give duplicate certificate.
*For that make a payment how much required done by in DD only.
*Graduation certificate is too important for your job career.
1st November 2016, 08:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must contact to the University from where you have completed your degree course.
Write an application for the requirement of your degree in urgent and submit it to the concerned person. State them about your issue. You will be definitely guided by them about your matter.
1st November 2016, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the university for such issues. Normally, if you haven't received the certificate after passing exams, then you can write an application to the university itself.

If you have all the documents and have passed all the exams, then university won't have any issues in giving you certificate.
2nd November 2016, 01:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you did not receive your graduation certificate till now, so regarding that you can do one thing, just write a letter to director of your college and explain the total matter in the letter. In the letter also request him/her to reissue a certificate. If the college authorities finds that you belong to their college then they will send you the certificate by post or at your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?