3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?

I want to apply for BBA(H) course in Mass Media & Communications in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication. Can I know when the admission is going to be start? What is the total fee expenses for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get BBA(Mass Media & Communications) admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication? Structure of this course?
  2. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  4. List of government colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Automobile Diploma engineering college is the best for me after 10th?
  6. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  8. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  9. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  10. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  12. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  13. Which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies to study PG in Mass Communication?
  14. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  15. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  16. Information about Journalism? I am a student of commerce doing 2nd year B.Com
  17. Am I eligible to do journalism course after completing PUC?
  18. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
8th November 2016, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BBA(H) course in Mass Media & Communications in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication. Can I know when the admission is going to be start? What is the total fee expenses for this course?

The selection process for the BBA in Media & Communication Studies will be held in the months of December 2016, April 2017, May 2017 & June 2017. The latest selection will be held only if the seats are available. Last date for applying online/offline applications will be December 10th 2016. The details are available in the website link given Click Here
The fees for BBA in Media & Communication course is Rs 7,50,000 and 50,000 security deposit. The total fees will be Rs 8,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?