4th November 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?

Kindly tell me the duration of the Diploma course in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 institutes offering Radio Jockey courses in government or private? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  3. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute?
  6. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  7. Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
  12. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  13. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  16. What should i study after 12th in order to become an RJ in Radio?
  17. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  18. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
8th November 2016, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me the duration of the Diploma course in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

The course duration of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication is Six months - conducted only once a week on a Saturday. The fees is Rs 62,500 (including application form). The fees once paid will not be refunded. You have to apply to the course through the application form and contact the institution in person for admission. The selection will be done through the personal interview. The website link is EMDI Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?