5th November 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Army as a student of Commerce?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my career in Commerce stream and now I want to join the Indian Army. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army as a student to Commerce? If yes then please tell me the whole procedure.

5th November 2016, 10:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army as a student of Commerce?

After the completion of bachelor degree you can appear for CDS examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment as an Officer in Indian Army is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit is 19-24 years.

If your age is less than 19 years as on 2nd January 2017 you can appear for NDA I for recruitment on the basis of 12th qualification. For more details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th November 2016, 11:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being a student of commerce stream you are 100% eligible to join Indian Army. You have to appear for NDA entrance examination at first and for that you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 12th standard in science stream with mathematics from a recognized board.

> You should be an Indian citizen.

> Your age should be in between 16.5 years to 19.5years.

> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

So, if you qualify the entrance examination with good marks then you will move on to the next step where the selection is done. The candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview and physical/medical test.
5th May 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in 10th which stream should I take after 10th to join army? Sir please reply to me about that
19th June 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i want to joint INDIAN ARMY but i had completed my graduation from comers am i liable for Indian army if yes then tell me the process for apply
12th July 2017, 11:42 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my career in Commerce stream and now I want to join the Indian Army. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army as a student to Commerce? If yes then please tell me the whole procedure.
If you want to join INDIAN ARMY,you can appear for CDS EXAM.
You can also apply for AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST(AFCAT).
If you are a NCC C CERTIFICATE holder,then you can join INDIAN ARMY by NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME.
By NCC C CERTIFICATE,you are exempted for appearing in Written exam.
You can also join ARMY through Soldier recruitment.

All the best
3rd August 2021, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Which books are preferred to get prepared for IBPS or SBI exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?