6th November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Which mark sheet will be considered, if I failed in chemistry improvement exam?

I have 47% marks in PCM in 2011 12th CBSE board exams. I appeared for improvement in 2012, but failed in Chemistry. Which mark sheet will be considered for my admission in UPTU affiliated colleges? My category is CBSE. Please reply.

Related Questions:
7th November 2016, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which mark sheet will be considered, if I failed in chemistry improvement exam?

Whichever marks you want to use, if you thin that the previous marksheet should be used in future so you should permanently discard your current year marksheet and viceversa. You can use only one marksheet in future, so make your decision accordingly.
7th November 2016, 10:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which mark sheet will be considered, if I failed in chemistry improvement exam?

Since you have failed in class 12th improvement exam, but passed in the main exam so your main exam mark sheet will be considered to take admission. So, you should not be worried about your admission, but admission will take place as per the cut off marks.
7th November 2016, 02:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Your recent mark sheet will be considered in which you have passed the examination.
That means if you want to take admission in any of the Colleges, you can get admission based on 2011 year's mark sheet.
As you have failed in the improvement examination, you will not get admission based on that mark sheet. Your qualified mark sheet will be considered.
7th November 2016, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 47% marks in PCM in 2011 12th CBSE board exams. I appeared for improvement in 2012, but failed in Chemistry. Which mark sheet will be considered for my admission in UPTU affiliated colleges? My category is CBSE. Please reply.

If failed in Chemistry in the improvement examination then you can use regular chemistry marks for the admission to the colleges. If you don’t improve in the improvement examination, just consider the previous test marks. So don’t bother about the improvement examination. Your marks in the regular examination will be considered if you failed in the improvement examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?