21st June 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

I HAVE DONE MY 12th THIS YEAR AND NOW I'M THINKING OF DOING ENGINEERING.I WANNA ASK U WHICH STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE WHETHER COMP ENGINEERING, IT , ECE ,CSE ,CE ,etc.
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ALL THE TESTS [AIEEE,,Pb CET] .AND THEIR RESULTS ARE AS FOLLOWS..................
AIEEE
A.I.R-46288
STATE RANK-1420
Pb CET
RANK-1531
AND I GOT 80% MARKS IN PSEB 12th.
AND WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE OR UNI IN PUNJAB FOR ENGINEERING?

16th August 2011, 08:21 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE DONE MY 12th THIS YEAR AND NOW I'M THINKING OF DOING ENGINEERING.I WANNA ASK U WHICH STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE WHETHER COMP ENGINEERING, IT , ECE ,CSE ,CE ,etc.
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ALL THE TESTS [AIEEE,,Pb CET] .AND THEIR RESULTS ARE AS FOLLOWS..................
AIEEE
A.I.R-46288
STATE RANK-1420
Pb CET
RANK-1531

Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

The best branch of engineering today is undoubtedly Mechanical and Civil and these branches are considered as evergreen branches.But as you asked for your four branches that is IT,CSE,ECE,CE .I will suggest you to go for ECE if you are interested in government job .But if you are not interested in government job then there is no problem in choosing any one as most of the above branches are ideal for getting private job.

CSE,IT are considered as fully private job oriented branches.Here you will find very minimum amount of government job so you can better decide what actually you want to do.

With Regards
ravik1214
16th August 2011, 08:33 AM
Deepak2709

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

This Trruely depends what kind of student you are and what kind of studying you like, if you are good at mugging up long programs,mastermind kind of guy who can adjust the practicals on the pc than you should go for IT/CS.
But if you like doing practicals practically by playing with the equipments,If you believe better in understanding the Physics and mathematics than you should go for ECE/CE.

IT/CS will provide you way to the software industries.
ECE can get you to either depends on your choice software/ hardware and many more.
CE can get you in construction/development sector industries.
Decision is all yours ..
Take care
16th August 2011, 10:18 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

as you know at present IT market is down so, there are some difficiulty to get a job.
at present CIVIL is the best branch which is best suitable for you.
and you know the fact that our study is more important behind this.
so, you have to take a trade which is interstable for you.
all d best
16th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?

That totally depends on your interest. Whatever stream you are interested you can go in for that.

If you are interested in working in IT sector as a programmer or software engineer you can go for B.E (IT) or CSE. But you must remember that this course will take you to peak and some times it will make you to fall under ground.

Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are evergreen course and your future will surely shine till the end.

ECE is a course for communication which will also have many advantages for you.
16th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AIEEE
A.I.R-46288
STATE RANK-1420
Pb CET
RANK-1531
The scope of engineering is very good now a days, and its also prestigious job, but from aforesaid mention CSE will be better for you.
3rd May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i finish 12th std i want to search which is the best cources earning high money but less fee
26th May 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

After my B.tech course in ECE What will be the govt jobs offers?
19th June 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Ice department is value now
25th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

You can also look at below blog ..

hellotrainers.in/blog/engineering-which-stream-to-choose/
7th April 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am not able to understand which stream of engineering should i choose after class12. your great regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?