13th November 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How I can study Diploma in International Business? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I have studied engineering in Computer Science and now want to study Diploma in International Business. How my dream comes true, please help me to solve this issue. Where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which institute is best to pursue Post Graduation Diploma in International Business?
  3. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  4. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  5. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad? -- [New]
  7. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  8. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  9. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India
  10. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in International Business Operation course?
  11. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  12. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  13. Can I join B.Tech after plus two commerce group?
  14. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  15. List of top institute in health safety environment in India?
  16. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  17. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation?
  18. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
16th November 2016, 02:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can study Diploma in International Business? Where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have studied engineering in Computer Science and now want to study Diploma in International Business. How my dream comes true, please help me to solve this issue. Where should I go for it?

The graduates in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business. The course is available in various institutions in India. The course duration will be one year in some institutions and two years in other institutions. You can apply to the course through online for the admission. The course is available in the following colleges;

Symbiosis – Official Website

ASM College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology – Official Website

All India Management Association - Official Website

ITM Group of Institutions - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?