13th November 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma courses are available in Art stream after pursuing graduation? How will it benefit my career?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation with ART stream and now some people told me to study PG Diploma course. I want to know all PG Diploma courses available in Art stream? How it benefits to my career?

16th November 2016, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma courses are available in Art stream after pursuing graduation? How will it benefit my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation with ART stream and now some people told me to study PG Diploma course. I want to know all PG Diploma courses available in Art stream? How it benefits to my career?

There are many PG Diploma courses available in Art stream after pursuing graduation. They are

Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling Psychology
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Web Designing

The PG Diploma course will be useful to pursue your career in the line in which you have interest. For example if you are creative and interested in web designing then you can choose the PG Diploma in Web Designing course. After the course you can work in various web designing companies. You can choose the course in which you have more interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?