17th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to get a job in German Embassy situated in Kolkata. How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  2. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  3. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  4. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  5. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  6. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  7. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  8. How to get a job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  10. Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?
  11. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  12. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  13. Is there any translator job available in Government Sector?
  14. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  15. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  16. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  17. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  18. How can i become a Translator in any Embassy?
7th June 2017, 12:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata?

To get a translator job the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university irrespective of the stream, but graduate or post graduate in linguistics, modern language will be preferable. You can visit the website or can visit the embassy and can inquire about the job vacancy. If there is any vacancy you can drop your resume and wait for the interview call.
Address: 1, Hastings park road, Alipore, kolkata-700027.
Fax: +91-033-2479 3028.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?