2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?

Good morning Sir, My name is Vijay Chand, I have completed my Advance Diploma in German Language. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and Geman embassy. My contact No: 7097072283, 9292451399
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  2. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  3. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  5. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  6. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  7. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  8. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  9. How to get a job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  11. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  12. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
  13. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  14. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  16. Regarding getting job in Indian embassy abroad
  17. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  18. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
15th September 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?

I'm a political science postgraduate student from India. Is that I can get a job in embassy and what will be the requirements and procedures.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?