21st November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?

What is the difference between residence certificate( samanya niwas patra) and domicile( mool pramana patra). My parents and I are residents of UP. How can I apply for domicile? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?
  2. What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?
  6. How can I apply for All India OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh? I'm not having 40 years residence yet
  7. Can I participate in AIEEE counselling with my all india OBC certificate of UP?
  8. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  9. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  10. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  11. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  12. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  13. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  15. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  16. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  17. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  18. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
25th November 2016, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?

Residence certificate can be of any place where you are living even on rent. Domicile certificate is for your permanent residence, from where you belong to and also it is given only on the basis of your identity proof like voter id.

Hence, both can be different in different cases. If you are living in UP and have permanent resident there, then you are a domicile of the same state.
13th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?

How can I apply domicile certificate in Andhra Pradesh what type of a documents I required ?
7th July 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a female and I have studied upto 12th in undivided MP and in the year 1999 I married to a person earlier MP now Chattisgarh working in Indian railways can my son get benefit of MP domicile for seeking admission in NLU Jabalpur?
15th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

Residence certificate belongs to anyone live anywhere.

But, Domicile certificate belongs to anyone's permanent home. Anyone grows from the place by their birthhood.
4th November 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have been living in Bihar for many years.my father is an ex.serviceman in Bihar government.am I fulfill domicile criteria in Bihar?
9th November 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am born and brought up in arunachal pradesh, as my parents are govt. Employee there but my permanent address is west bengal. We have a house in west bengal(in my fathers name). Will the documents of our house be sufficient for domicile certificate??
13th June 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

There is any problem if the address on my domicile certificate is different than my father's domicile certificate address? We both are from the same state and lives in it ( Uttar Pradesh). But address on Aadhar is different.
29th June 2019, 10:45 PM
sharmasheetal

Residence certificate is type of certificate any place where you are living temporary or on rent. Domicile certificate is permanent residence, from you belong.
9th August 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir this raju from ts i qualified rpf pmt forther prosses certificate verfication thats information letter on mention domecial certificate them want i dont know domecial certificate i have only residence certificate what you mening of doicile certificate what defrent of residence and domicile
18th February 2021, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Any government official gazette orders for different between Residencial certificate and Domicile certificate
19th March 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Need domicile certificate , but the document of school leaving certificate or birth certificate of the state is not available, but the person who deserves it is a resident of such state is for more than 30 yrs.
17th August 2021, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I have no dead of land in W.B. But my father have the dead of land in W.B. Can I show that dead for getting my domitial certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?