24th October 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?

Sir, I am from Bhopal, MP. I am living here since, 1984 and having a domicile too. I made my SC caste certificate from my village that is in Maharashtra, because there is some strict rules in MP. That means domicile certificate from MP and caste certificate from Maharashtra. So am I eligible for IBPS exams from SC category?

Related Questions:
  1. Is my ST caste certificate eligible in different states? -- [New]
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  5. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  6. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  7. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  10. Is my Tamilnadu SC certificate valid in Maharashtra?
  11. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  12. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  13. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  14. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  15. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. Can I use the Caste Certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra?
25th October 2016, 12:02 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?

First thing I would like to clarify you that IBPS ( Institute of Banking and Personnel Service ) is a national level bank recruitment examination and hence it follows the caste certificate as per the criteria of Government of India which can differ with the criteria of different state government.

Also, your caste certificate must be renewed as there is continuous upgradation of caste in different category as per their changing status in society after each census so you must be mindful of that.

Now coming to your eligibility for IBPS bank examination being born in 1984 you are eligible for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer if you belong to SC category as per the new census as for these posts the maximum age limits are 33 years and 35 years respectively.

For further details and updates regarding the IBPS examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in
25th October 2016, 01:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?

Yes, you can apply for IBPS exams. Your SC certificate should be valid as it be asked to produce if you reach the last round that is Interview. There are so many candidates who belongs to different state & get their SC certificate from other state & they apply for the exams. So, no need to worry.
25th October 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get caste certificate from only that state, which is your permanent resident state. You won't get benefit of reservation in other state level jobs and exams.

Hence, you are a resident of MP, then there is no chance of reservation benefit in other state for state level jobs and exams. You can get benefit of reservation in your state and at central level. IBPS is a national level exam, so you can get benefit of reservation.
25th February 2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Do we need a domicile if we are applying to other state ?
28th June 2021, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Will be any problem for me in SBI Jr.associate exam,if Aadhar card and voter card are from Bengal and obc certificate is from Jharkhand???plz reply
7th July 2021, 10:49 AM
Singhskomal

You are eligible for IBPS exam if you are graduate...it doesn't matter were you get you sc certificate...you have Indian citizenship so you can apply for IBPS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?