21st November 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in computer science being a MCA graduate?

Now I am 30 years old. I finished my MCA in 2008? I want the best career. Now I am working in a school as a computer teacher. I want to do B.Ed with computers science. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  3. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
  4. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  5. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  6. Ph.D in computer science after MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in computer science being a MCA graduate?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA?
  10. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  15. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science while in MCA final year?
  18. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
21st November 2016, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in computer science being a MCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am 30 years old. I finished my MCA in 2008? I want the best career. Now I am working in a school as a computer teacher. I want to do B.Ed with computers science. Is it possible?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.
22nd November 2016, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in computer science being a MCA graduate?

In order to apply for B.Ed course, a candidate should have completed a minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

Therefore, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned above, you are very much eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.
22nd November 2016, 03:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education this course has a duration of one year and is very helpful for the candidates who wants to become a teacher. The basic eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed course are as follows:

> You should have completed bachelor's degree or post graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks and for SC/ST candidates the marks is 45%.

> You should have completed your graduation in arts and science stream to pursue B.Ed. BBA and B.Com candidates are also allowed in some cases.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

As you have completed MCA and you are just 30 years old, so you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course and can become a computer teacher.

Best of luck.
22nd November 2016, 03:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education this course has a duration of one year and is very helpful for the candidates who wants to become a teacher. The basic eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed course are as follows:

> You should have completed bachelor's degree or post graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks and for SC/ST candidates the marks is 45%.

> You should have completed your graduation in arts and science stream to pursue B.Ed. BBA and B.Com candidates are also allowed in some cases.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

As you have completed MCA and you are just 30 years old, so you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course and can become a computer teacher.

Best of luck.
22nd November 2016, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The B.Ed subjects you choose will depend on your degree qualification. If you have studied computer science in degree, then surely you can choose it. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in degree.

There is no upper age limit for B.Ed admission. Hence, no need to worry about your age. Just concentrate on your entrance exam preparation, so that you can get admission in a top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?