21st November 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that MCA is eligible for
the post of assistant professor
in B.Sc Computer Science colleges?????
kindly let me know about this immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a MCA, M.E student eligible for assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  8. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  9. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  10. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  12. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  13. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  15. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  16. Am I eligible for assistant professor in civil engineer? I am a MSc Botany student
  17. Are MS graduates eligible for Assistant Professor post in VTU engineering college?
  18. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
28th November 2014, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?

If you want to get lecturer job in a government college, then you have to qualify UGC NET or SET/SLET. For private colleges, you can directly apply for the interview and if you are considered fit, then you will be selected as a lecturer.

If you are already NET/SET qualified, then you can directly apply for lecturer job in a government college.

Most of the private colleges have their own recruiting procedure for lecturers and if you have any references, then you will get job in a private college quite easily.
21st December 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?

Sir I am a MCA graduate. I got 60% for MCA but I get only 50% in degree (bsc electronics) .Is am eligible to teach in private college .
11th October 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA but want to give exam in net to other subject like environmental science can I do plan suggest
13th October 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc (computer science) and MCA my question is am I eligible for assistant professor.? What about interdisciplinary
16th March 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have finished MPhil1990 eligible to Asst Prof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?