26th November 2016, 11:01 AM
shaik567

Whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not? Please send the related details to me on my email [email protected]

28th November 2016, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaik567 View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not? Please send the related details to me on my email [email protected]

Sorry, there is no such university is available in the name of Manobharathi University. There is only a Manav Bharti University. So the Manav Bharti University may be spelled wrongly. So do not bother about the Manobharathi University. The available university is Manav Bharti University. The Manav Bharti University website link is Click Here
28th November 2016, 10:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not?

Manav Bharti University is a State Private University in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, situated at a village near Kumharhatti.

As per my knowledge, both Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Village Laddo, P.O.- (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt.:, Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
Phone: 01792 268 279
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?