7th December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA from Singapore and so, want to apply for an education loan. What is the procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa till now?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  6. Where to apply to get education loan in one month? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  8. Whole procedure to apply for an education loan at ICICI to study MCA course? Rate of interest for it?
  9. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  18. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
17th December 2016, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?

There is no need of having study visa in order to apply for education loan for higher studies in abroad. You need to have admission letter from the concerned university in which you are seeking admission to apply for education loan. When you get the admission call letter from the concerned university, you need to approach the bank of your choice for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, the total amount of loan you need and the terms and conditions of the education loan along with the formalities which you need to complete. Act as per instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?