4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th from WBCHSE and waiting for my JEE result. I want to do B.Tech. So, I want to apply Bank Education Loan. Will you please tell me what is the procedure for applying an Education Loan in State Bank of India? What is the interest rates against Education Loan applying for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  3. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  10. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  12. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  17. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
7th May 2016, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Procedure to apply for education loan in State Bank of India :-

- First get admission call from a recognized institute.
- Then approach the nearby SBI branch to your residence.
- Have a discussion with the SBI branch manager to know the detailed norms of education loan.
- Make sure you take along the admission call letter, fee structure and prospectus of the concerned institute when approaching bank.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and complete all formalities as per bank's orders to get your loan sanctioned.

The interest rate will fluctuate in the range of 12-13.5 percent as per orders from Reserve Bank of India and Central Government of India.
8th May 2016, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?

For applying loan you need to contact the manager of the particular bank branch in your area. You need a confirmation of admission from the college in the said course through entrance exam for applying.
College should be recognized by UGC/AICTE. You need a guarantor for your loan which can be your patent or guardian. Interest rate varies between 11% to 14% according to the bank in which you have applied.
26th November 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has taken admission in B. Tech CSE 1st year session 2017_18 at Chandigarh University Mohali & requires education loan for her studies. Please suggest how see could avail&from which bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?