24th December 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training programs at SAIL and TATA steel plant?

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year with specialization in EEE in United group's of institutions Allahabad. Sir, can I apply for summer training programs in SAIL and TATA steel plant?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Steel after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  3. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  4. Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?
  5. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year?
  8. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  10. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  11. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  12. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer training programs at SAIL and TATA steel plant?
  15. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Training programme in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech(ME) student?
  18. Procedure to enroll for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant being a 6th sem students?
25th December 2016, 11:36 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How to apply for summer training programs at SAIL and TATA steel plant?

2nd year candidates are mostly not preferred by any technical company, let alone the big ones like SAIL and TATA.
It requires not only great extra-curricular achievements under your belt but also the right contacts inside the company.
You need to know and approach the people who are responsible for hiring interns.
These are generally not the Human Resource(HR) people who divulge in hiring employees for the company. As far as interns are concerned, a specific department head generally does his/her own recruitment and thus you need to be able to contact these people.
It can be tough to get the contacts of these people especially because of there being so many companies and so many employees in each and everyone of them.
I would suggest you to first take care of your Resume, i.e get more certificates/internships to show and as far as the contacts are concerned approach companies who have these contacts already and are there to help you.
The companies are: Accelaar, Young2Junior, Marxus etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?