26th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue at NIIT after B.Sc computer science?

Hello, everyone, those Sir (or any experienced person related to my issue) who are present here I need some help from you are. I am a B.Sc Computer Science student completing my 3rd semester worried about my career many people are saying it's a worth less course in India and will be getting a limited salary after my course. So, making my future bright I have decided to join NIIT. I live in Chennai, so please help me to shortlist a course in NIIT related to my present course which will help me so very much. I thank you all in advance those who tried to help me and I have a CGPA of 8.25 till date.

25th February 2017, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue at NIIT after B.Sc computer science?

As you are done with B.Sc in Computer Science, the best course I would suggest you to go with is Master of Science in Computer Science. The basic educational qualification required for doing M.Sc in Computer Science course is Bachelor Degree in Computer Science as the major subject. I suggest you to go with this M.Sc in Computer Science course after completion of B.Sc. Or else if you are interested, you may also pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) course after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course.
19th March 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to pursue at NIIT after B.Sc computer science?

I have done comp.sc honrs b.sc in 2013. What course should i join at niit now??....so that i can have future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?