9th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT

I am Sediq Joya, from Afghanistan, Student of NIIT in Computer science, i have study computer science for tow years, and i want to join USA University for high eduction in computer science, if you can help me for finding this kind of universities.

Sediq Joya

Related Questions:
  1. How can I purse my higher education without leaving my job?
  2. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  3. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  4. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  5. HSST Kerala Higher Secondary Education School Teacher Computer Science/Computer Applications papers
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  7. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  9. Can I do PG from any other universities after studying computer science course form Bharatiya University?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  12. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses? -- [New]
  15. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  16. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  17. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After B.A how can I join Computer Science field?
12th February 2016, 08:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT

You need to appear for the SAT and the TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to crack these two Examinations you will be able to study the course of Computer Science in the undergraduate course.
You need to have completed the Class 12 from a recognized Board to be able to take admission to the undergraduate course.
So you need to prepare for these two Entrance Examinations from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?