29th December 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if college is not giving permission to continue my graduation?

Sir, I am a student of VNIT, Nagpur. After six years, I have 8 subjects left to complete degree but my college not giving me permission to continue my graduation. Dean told me to try in other college to complete degree. I am not giving you admission. Please tell me what should I do. Please help me because I tried in other autonomous, they told me it is not possible..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Project on Irrigation while studying in final year of Civil Engineering?
  2. How can a B.Tech graduate with 66% marks, appear in off campus? Do we require special permission from college?
  3. Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute?
  4. Can i continue my graduation course from 4th semester after 3 years gap?
  5. Is it possible to continue graduation while working as government employee?
  6. How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year
  7. Right way to do Graduation through correspondence while working? Dates of examination?
  8. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap?
  9. How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?
  10. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  11. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology?
  14. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  16. Which are the universities offering BA through correspondence? How should I proceed to do it?
  17. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  18. Am I eligible to continue my Graduation if quit 10 years ago?
29th December 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if college is not giving permission to continue my graduation?

If your college is not giving you permission to continue your graduation which you have 8 subject backlogs after 6 years then, the reason might be the maximum duration for the course has completed. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree, you should have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. If you have not completed the course within maximum duration then, your admission will be cancelled and you need to take fresh admission in first year of the course.
30th December 2016, 01:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if college is not giving permission to continue my graduation?

If the College is not allowing you to give your examination and complete your degree from the respective College, you cannot give your examination from there. In this situation, it will be better for you to pursue your Graduation from another College or try to apply in some Open University to complete your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?