29th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam is conducted by JNU for post graduation in history?

Hello, Respected Sir/Madam, I am Mritunjoy Mondal from Chilarai College, Assam and I read BA History honours in this college. Now I am a student of 5th semester. I want to complete my post graduation in History in the well known university of JNU. So, I want some help from you about JNU admission and entrance examination.
Thank You.

30th December 2016, 04:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When entrance exam is conducted by JNU for post graduation in history?

In order to pursue M.A in History from JNU you should have completed graduation graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. You have to appear for an entrance examination ti get admission in JNU for M.A in History. But, the entrance examination for this year has already been over on May 16th 2016 to May 19th 2016. So, You have to wait for the next notification to be released for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?