15th April 2017, 05:16 PM
janasai

Am I eligible to get a seat for electrical and electronics in JNTU after scoring 376 in GATE?

Am I eligible to get a seat for electrical and electronics in JNTU after scoring 376 in GATE? What is the cut off followed? Can you please provide me the required information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

15th April 2017, 09:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat for electrical and electronics in JNTU after scoring 376 in GATE?

JNTU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. You have not mentioned your rank in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. If we see last few year trends of admission in JNTU on basis of GATE rank, GATE ranker upto 1000 are easily able to get admission in Master of Technology in this university.

If your rank in GATE exam is below 1000 then you will get admission in this university. You can better know by participating in counselling process in this university. GATE qualified candidate get stipend for pursuing Master of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?