5th January 2017, 06:53 PM
sudesh kumar thakur

Which type of courses are available in Hindi medium with Biology? List of colleges providing such courses?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th (Biology) in Hindi medium and want to study a course. Which type of course I can do in Hindi medium with Biology? List of colleges providing it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing Physiotherapy course in Hindi medium? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  3. Details of colleges providing B.Ed. in Hindi from Hindi medium in Pune?
  4. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  5. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  6. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  8. How to prepare for admission to good Agriculture colleges for 11th standard Biology student in Hindi Medium?
  9. List of B.Ed Hindi medium colleges in Mumbai?
  10. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  11. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  12. Am I eligible to do LLB in English medium if I have completed my courses before in Hindi medium?
  13. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  14. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  15. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  16. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  17. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  18. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?

30th August 2017, 02:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of courses are available in Hindi medium with Biology? List of colleges providing such courses?

Candidates pursed 12th in Biology stream with Hindi medium are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in most of the universities in various courses.

The available courses will be :-

Zoology ( Hons.).

Botany ( Hons.).

Biotechnology.

B.Pharma.

Yes, you have to face some difficulty in language and understanding as in most of the colleges and universities English is considered as common language of teaching.

The available colleges are :-

Delhi university.

Allahabad university.

Patna university.

26th July 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of courses are available in Hindi medium with Biology? List of colleges providing such courses?

diploma in physiotherapy college in murlipura jaipur

4th August 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 12th in hindi midium so I want to study in course physiotherapy so I want ask you which college or university provide in this course in hindi language

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?