12th January 2017, 02:23 PM
vijayavel.m

How can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, I am M. Vijayavel pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. Now I want to apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU so I want to know how can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in ONGC after completing B.E. in Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Internship options except ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for petroleum engineering internship?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  9. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  10. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  13. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  14. How to join internship in ONGC while studying B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?