13th January 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Under Graduation with BCA and I have scored
84% in 1st, 89% in 2nd, 82% in 3rd, 77% in 4th, 86% in 5th semester and now I will be appearing for the 6th semester so I want to know do I have a chance to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  8. How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA
  9. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  10. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
  11. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys company after securing 83% in BCA, 45% in 12th and 60% in 10th?
  12. Career options after completing BCA?
  13. Can I get a job in Infosys after passing BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 59.8% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  15. Can I get a job in IIT companies like WIPRO, Infosys after completing BCA with 75%
  16. Is it good to start career with Infosys BPO job?
  17. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
15th January 2017, 12:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Under Graduation with BCA and I have scored
84% in 1st, 89% in 2nd, 82% in 3rd, 77% in 4th, 86% in 5th semester and now I will be appearing for the 6th semester so I want to know do I have a chance to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
15th January 2017, 08:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?

You have secured good percentage of marks in all the semester and keep up the same in your final semester as well.

Infosys is the 2nd top most IT company in India with an employee strength of 1.9 Lakhs

To the best of my knowledge, majority of the Infosys campus recruitment or direct recruitment is limited to only B.Tech Graduates.

However, Infosys also recruits BCA candidates. But the requirement is too low.

So, you should grab that opportunity and not miss it.

Eligibility criteria will be as follows :
-Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.
-Yes. You are eligible for the job opportunities during your 6th semester.

The selection process will be as follows
-Written Exam
-Group Discussion
-Interview
-HR Round

You should strong communication skills and strong subject knowledge to crack the recruitment procedure.
22nd September 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am science student in intermediate but i did bca .i have percentage of more than 70%. am i elligible for infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?