14th January 2017, 01:07 PM
Anjanamanoti

How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?

Respected Sir, I am confused that after completing class 12th how can I apply for CS exam that is held in June and December every year. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for the exam? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
  3. Can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?
  5. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  7. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  8. How can I apply for IIT entrance exam after completing class 12th from a Government School? How should I prepare for the exam and when is the exam date out?
  9. Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?
  10. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  12. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  14. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  15. How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  18. Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same?
31st January 2017, 11:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?

CS stands for Company Secretary course. This course has three stages:

>>Foundation course.

>>Executive course.

>>Professional Courses.

Yes, you can apply for exam twice if you are not able to clear June term foundation examination of this course. The admission to foundation course is open throughout the year.

For December term exam, you need to apply for foundation course before 31st March and for June term exam, before 30th September. You can apply for the foundation course at official website. For any more details about this course, Click Here .
3rd February 2017, 01:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?

A 10+2 student can give the CS exam , need to qualify three stages of the examination(Foundation, Executive and professional program ) where a graduate need only to clear executive and professional program.

Program fees
Foundation program Rs 1200 per module
Executive program Rs 1200 per module
Professional program Rs 1200 per module

Candidate need to attain at least 40% in each paper or 50% in aggregate subjects.

Application procedure
>> If you want to apply for the cs exam kindly click here
>> If you are visiting first time , you need to register by clicking on 'New Registration' option.
>> Payment of the fees can be done online after completing application.
>> If your earlier registration has expired then you need to re-register under the various syllabus of the CS course.

** Kindly view the attached document , which explains most of doubt about the examination stages.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS.pdf(1.44 MB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?