8th December 2016, 02:51 PM
Moinvaz aarbi

Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for SSC exam but I have completed class 12th (Commerce) 3 years ago. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  2. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  3. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  4. Can I apply for SSC after completing 12th and Polytechnic?
  5. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  7. What should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? In which exam do I have to appear?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  11. Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?
  12. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  13. Am I eligible for defence after completing 12th class with commerce
  14. How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Can I apply for ICWA course after completing 12th commerce 12 years back? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  17. What is the procedure to become an Ethical Hacker after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
9th December 2016, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SSC Examination even after completion of Graduation 3 years ago. Yes, the ultimate thing you need to consider is you must met the required eligibility criteria which is given below.

The main thing you must meet is to age criteria. Yes, if you have met the required age criteria then I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL level based examination.
10th December 2016, 11:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moinvaz aarbi View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for SSC exam but I have completed class 12th (Commerce) 3 years ago. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Yes, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examinations – Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) after 12th commerce. The 10+2 is the qualification required for the CHSL Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant & Court Clerk recruitment. The age limit for SSC will be in 18 to 27 years of age. The candidates will be selected through written examination and skill test. The examinations are conducted by SSC, the website link is Click Here
10th December 2016, 04:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in different government jobs.

The most common entrance examination is SSC CHSLE, SSC CGL etc.

For CHSLE the minimum required qualification is 10+2 from any recognized board and age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final selection in jobs as DEO, LDC, Stenographer etc.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?