17th January 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with PCM Group and now I want to pursue BA course so I want to know can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  5. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  7. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  8. Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?
  9. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  10. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  11. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  14. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  15. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  16. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  17. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  18. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
17th January 2017, 03:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group?

As you are a science student hence science student is eligible to pursue the course in which he or she interested. Yes you are eligible to pursue bachelor of arts course as a higher education after completing your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your stream. Your percentage should not be less than 50 in 12th and relaxation of 5% is given to the students of SC and ST categories moreover the admission is on the percentage basis. So you are eligible to pursue BA course as a non medical student.
17th January 2017, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Science is the top of all streams so you are eligible to pursue BA after completing your 10th standard with PCM.You need not to appear in any entrance exam because admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in 12th standard. A merit list is prepared on the basis of 12th percentage. As you are a science student so have more chances to get admission in this stream easily.
17th January 2017, 05:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can pursue Bachelor of Arts after completion of your intermediate. Candidates who have completed their intermediate in any stream from a recognized board are eligible for BA course.

But in my opinion you can pursue other courses also after completion of your intermediate in PCM group which will be good for your career, like B.TECH, B.SC etc.

But at last it's all your choice and decision.

Thanks
17th January 2017, 06:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied science stream in 12th standard and now you want to pursue your bachelor of arts degree then definitely you can pursue as per the eligibility criteria. You have to take admission on the basis of your percentage in 12th standard and it must be above 50. So you are eligible to pursue this course without any worry.
17th January 2017, 09:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.A. or Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Science, Arts or Commerce from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible for BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

=> Indira Gandhi National College

=> St. Joseph's College, Bangalore

=> Mumbai University

=> Loyola College, Chennai

=> Christ University, Bangalore
17th January 2017, 10:39 PM
Sargeant
Member+

sure, students can pursue Bachelor of Arts, 12th or any equivalent course from any recognized university is and only condition for them to go for their BA.

The course is generally of 3 years . Depending on individuals performance he/she can change subject as per their interest. However Bachelor of Arts offers students diverse subject for selection. It includes various languages, mathematics, psychology, sociology,computer technology and many more.

As students have most flexibility bachelor program, after completing their graduation they can apply for jobs in variety of fields like finance, law, literature, lectureship, civil service, and many more.
18th January 2017, 12:18 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.A. refers to Bachelor of Arts and same is a bachelor degree course of three years.

Being a Class 12th passed candidate with PCM group you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.A. degree course as for the same course any higher secondary school degree holder is eligible.

Further for pursuing the same degree from top universities like DU, JNU, BHU, etc. you will have to either satisfy their percentage requirement norms in Class 12th board examination or their respective entrance examination as per their admission procedure.
18th January 2017, 12:45 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BA course if you have completed 12th class in any recognised schools with minimum 40% of marks is enough to study BA course.

In BA course its includes the study of humanities, social and cultural studies, languages and music. You can choose any one among these.
18th January 2017, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with PCM Group and now I want to pursue BA course so I want to know can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can do B.A course.

Those candidates have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible B.A course.

You age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?