7th January 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and I am about to give the Board exams. After completing class 12th I want to pursue M.Sc IT so I want to know is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  2. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  3. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
  4. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  5. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  7. How much should I score in class 10th to get admission in class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?
  12. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?
  14. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  18. Can I pursue M.Sc integrated course in Electronic Media with Commerce stream in class 12th?

8th January 2017, 07:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

No, it is not possible to pursue M.Sc. IT course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. IT course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in IT or related stream from a Government recognised university.

Admissions in M.Sc. IT course are offered through entrance examination or through merit basis of Graduation marks. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing 12th standard with Commerce stream, so, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. IT course.

8th January 2017, 08:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and I am about to give the Board exams. After completing class 12th I want to pursue M.Sc IT so I want to know is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, You are not eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Those candidates who have completed BCA/ B.SC in IT/ CS/ Maths/ B.Tech in CS/IT from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

8th November 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th commerce. with 81% so can i pursue m.sc after 12

14th July 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

msc it course is it possible after 12 commerce of 2 years direct

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?