21st January 2017, 04:06 PM
arunabh barman

Which courses are available in Assam that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Nursing from Assam Government College? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Nursing course and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which Courses are available in Assam that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Nursing from Assam Government College? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  2. Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  5. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  6. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  7. Government job after completing B.Sc in Nursing from Assam down town universities?
  8. Information about BSc Nursing Course? I have secured 63% in HS
  9. Information about BSc Nursing colleges in India? Which government college is a better option?
  10. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  11. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  13. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  14. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  15. Government or private jobs after completing MSW from KKSOU, Assam? What is the value of the certificate provided by KKHSO?
  16. Is there any college outside Assam where I can apply for Lateral entry into B.Tech?
  17. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  18. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
25th January 2017, 11:45 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses are available in Assam that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Nursing from Assam Government College? How can I apply for admission?

After completion of B.Sc (Nursing), Many courses available to which you can apply. You are required to appear entrance exam to apply for PG courses.

Courses After B.Sc (Nursing)
- M.Sc (Nursing)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Neuroscience)
- M.Sc (Clinical Research)
- M.Sc (Medical Sociology)
- M.Sc (Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Medical Biochemistry)
- PG In Public Health Management

M.Sc (Nursing) Specializations
- Community Health
- Psychiatric
- Pediatric Obstetrics
- Medical Surgical
- Gynecology

AIIMS Entrance Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 90
- Questions will be asked from the subject in which you have applied.

AIIMS Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : Mar, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : Apr, 2017
- Allotment of Admit Card : Jun, 2017
- AIIMS Entrance Exam : 24th Jun, 2017
- Declaration of Result : 3rd Jul, 2017
- Counselling Process Starts : Aug, 2017

Employment Sectors Nursing
- Hospital
- Clinics
- Defence Services
- Railway & Other Public Sector Departments
- Nursing Science
- Health Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?