23rd January 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation scoring 72% marks and now I want to join the Indian Air Force as a CSE so I want to know am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a CSE graduate?
  3. Which job will I get in the Indian Air Force after completing BA?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Job after a vocational course in Electronics Engineering Technician with 85% marks?
  7. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  10. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  11. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  12. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after scoring 84% in 12th standard
  13. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  14. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?
  15. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force after scoring 60% in engineering?
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  18. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an open university
26th January 2017, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your B.Tech course with 72% marks from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to join Indian Air Force through CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics subjects at 10+2 level from a recognised university.

3. You must be within the age range of 19-24 years.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?