1st February 2017, 12:16 PM
Mayuri Chowdary

Can a graduate with 82% and 12th with 58% eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation with 82% but I have got only 58% in 12th exam. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam?

1st February 2017, 11:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a graduate with 82% and 12th with 58% eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam?

Yes,You are eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

For these examination candidates must have passed degree with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Also candidate must have attained 20 years and maximum 28 years.
2nd February 2017, 12:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a graduate with 82% and 12th with 58% eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam?

For IBPS and SBI PO exam candidate must have passed graduation from a well recognized university.

AGE LIMIT = 21 to 30 years.

Five years age relaxation is given to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and three years for Other Backward Classes candidates.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam after graduate with 82% and 12th with 58%.
2nd February 2017, 03:49 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You don't need to worry about your low percentage of marks in your 12th standard. Because, in order to be eligible for SBI PO or IBPS Exams, the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation to be eligible for these exams.

But you need to check yourself with the respective age criteria.

IBPS PO Exam :
Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 20-30 years.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

SBI PO Exam :
Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

We can expect the IBPS PO notification in the month of August for this academic year.

So, you have good amount of time (6 months) in your hand to prepare for the exam.

Better to join a top coaching institute and prepare for the Exam because the competition is too high for these Exams.
2nd February 2017, 04:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuri Chowdary View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation with 82% but I have got only 58% in 12th exam. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam?
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Examination pattern for Bank PO exam:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
English Language and General Awareness
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?