1st February 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can a Secondary School Leaving Certificate passed sit in JEE Main exam? Marks required in SSLC for it?

Hello sir, I have passed The Secondary School Leaving Certificate and now want to appear in JEE Main exam. Am I eligible for it? Marks required in SSLC for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan?
  2. Is it possible to get leaving certificate in original again from the school?
  3. Previous years question papers related to Karnataka Secondary School Leaving certificate
  4. Is Sai Institute(Bhubaneshwar) and SIET(Bhubaneshwar) affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  5. How to get admission in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  6. Is it good decision to change from BSEB board to CBSE in 11th to appear in JEE Main exam? Should I continue studies with BSEB?
  7. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  8. Karnataka SSLC Second Language English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do polytechnic diploma in electronics and communication after doing BSc with 49%
  10. Elgibility to sit in JEE Main exam?
  11. Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?
  12. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  14. Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?
  15. What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?
  16. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates?
  17. Tamil Nadu SSLC English (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?
2nd February 2017, 03:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Secondary School Leaving Certificate passed sit in JEE Main exam? Marks required in SSLC for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed The Secondary School Leaving Certificate and now want to appear in JEE Main exam. Am I eligible for it? Marks required in SSLC for it?
If you have passed higher secondary or final year of 12th standard then you are eligible for JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?