3rd February 2017, 03:59 PM
Tirupath

What are the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunity in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with Mechanical Engineering and I want to work in a good Company so I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunities in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th February 2017, 09:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunity in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers?

Mechanical Engineering is considered to be the evergreen branch of engineering. This stream of engineering has job and career opportunities in private and public sector undertakings.

Candidates can get jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc on basis of GATE scorecard. You need to qualify GATE examination with good rank. Top rankers of this exam are shortlisted for group discussion and interview.

Other than GATE examination, you can apply for competitive entrance exams like Indian Engineering Services exam, SSC technical entrance exam for Senior and Junior Engineer, Civil Services examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?