21st February 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA and I am in the final year of the course. I want to become a District Collector so I want to know how can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:

24th February 2017, 10:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?

To become Collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of bachelor degree in any discipline from a recongised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination now as the application form for 2017 examination is available now.

The candidates have to qualify in each stage of examination for recruitment. To qualify in examination you need to prepare for examination with determination, dedication and devotion to your studies. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

25th February 2017, 08:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?

District collector is one who joins Indian Administrative Services. IAS officers after certain years of experience are given post of District collector. To join Indian Administrative Services, you need to clear Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility criteria for this examination is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

>>Minimum age required to apply for this exam is 21 years.

You can apply for 2017 Civil Services exam at http://www.upsconline.nic.in.

27th February 2017, 11:45 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

District collector post is related to IAS stands for Indian Administrative service which is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation from any recognized university are eligible for this exam.

Candidate should be Indian.

Age should be upto 32 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?