24th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?

Hi, My name is manoj reddy. I completed my B.Tech with 78 percentage in electrical engineering. I want to get good electrical job in Electrical companies. So, can you please help me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  2. How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?
  3. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?
  5. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  6. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  8. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  9. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  10. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of engineering in electrical stream with 58% marks? Or I can do higher studies to get a job later?
  12. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  13. How to get good percentage in B.Tech to grab a good job?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. How should be the percentage in BBM to get a good job in company? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  17. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
27th February 2017, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?

As you have completed B.Tech electrical engineering with 78% marks, so you are eligible to get good jobs in reputed companies for different job positions. Here are some of the top recruiters of electrical engineers:

> Tata Motors

> SAIL

> Balco

> TRL

> Jindal Steel and Power Ltd

> Hindustan Motors

> ISRO

> Bhushan Steel

> Durgapur Steel Plant

> L&T Construction and Steel

> ALSTOM India Power Project

> Tata Metallic etc.

Below I have listed some of the job positions which you can apply for and can earn a salary of Rs. 2 to Rs. 5 lakhs per year :

> Chief Engineer

> Project Head

> Consultant

> Project Manager

> Operation Manager

> Development and Testing Engineer

> Electrical Product Design Engineer

> Engineering Technologist

> Workshop Manager etc.
27th February 2017, 01:28 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?

There are various good jobs available in the government sector and also in private sector, but my advice for you is that you should go for government sector jobs because this area is totally secure. You earn a very good percentage which is 78% the minimum marks required for the entrance exam of this job is 60% from a recognized university.
Jobs in Government Sector

1.UPSC
2.SSC
3.Biomedical Electronics
4. Transportation
5. Telecommunications System
6.Energy operation and distribution
7.Industrial process control
8. Electro-mechanical energy conversions
9. Electric Power Stations

Central Government jobs

1. ECIL
2. India Space Research Organization
3.Bharath Heavy Electronica Limited
4. NTPC
5.Defence Research and Development Organization
6. Air India Air Transport Services Limited
7.HAL
8. Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited
9. All India Radio and Doordarshan
These companies conduct separate entrance exam to recruit engineering graduates. They also recruit through GATE. You surely can apply for job in any of the company if it requires candidates of EEE stream. The candidate must meet the criteria mentioned below-
1. A valid GATE score, no more than 2 years old.
2. There should be no pending backlog.
3. A B.tech degree from a recognized university.
4. Minimum of 60 % marks.
5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.
6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.
7. SC/ST are also given 5 years relaxation.
27th February 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, My name is manoj reddy. I completed my B.Tech with 78 percentage in electrical engineering. I want to get good electrical job in Electrical companies. So, can you please help me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
There is on campus and off campus placement drives available for the engineering graduates to get a job. You can also apply for jobs through the job portals like Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs etc. and through the company's website. You can also get help from your seniors, friends, and relatives for a referral drive. You can improve your communication skills, technical skills, and aptitude skills to get a job after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering with 78% marks. The marks scored in the engineering graduation will also help you some extent for getting a job. If you want to get selected then you should prepare well for any interview. You can find a lot of tips on the websites about the questions asked generally in the interview and dos and don’ts in the interview.
4th March 2017, 02:25 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The best way is to prepare well for GATE exam. Nowadays engineer posts in Navaratna companies are filled through GATE exam. It is a bit tough, the number of applicants are more and cut off is getting increased every year. Prepare well and clear the exam and interview to get the best electrical engineering job in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?