22nd June 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

Sir/madam,
can i get seat in any medical college with 5lak donation and 2round 2lak as fee per year allover india

Related Questions:
5th July 2010, 12:28 PM
NISAMTI

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

hi...you have not given the rank of your medical entrance test.but sorry dude...there will be high fee for mbbs than you expected.depending the college it differs
MBBS course managment quota fee differs from college to college..if you do not go to NRI seats..depending upon the rank you got in the entrance,the fee differs....
5th July 2010, 03:51 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

no dude 5 lakh donation may be like nothing for them., u must give out at least 10 lakh for it apart from the annual fees of about 4 lakh per annum...
we live in so cap system that only very rich people can become doctors....
i also warn u not to goto some local unknown type of colleges because they are always on verge of loosing there affiliation.like 2 of them lost in chhattisgarh
so think twice before giving donation too/////
best of luck for future.............
10th July 2010, 11:47 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Well, since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

However, when we talk about Capitation required then 5 Lacs is not enough you have to increase your Capitation to at least 9 Lacs for getting into some Good College.

Besides these, you also have from where you belongs, however in this regard I will advice you to Migrate to Karnataka specially Banglore there you will ind better solution for your problem.

You can also contact some cunsultancy they will provide you proper guidance regarding admission with Capitation.
12th July 2010, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have got 883 rank in karnataka cet .in which GOVT medical college i may get seat under G.M category
22nd July 2010, 02:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Management quota in MBBS requires a good amount between 8-10.For getting through the management quota you need to have some rank in the list.The admission depends on on the college and your rank.However 5 lakhs will not serve the purpose.Good colleges demand a minimum of 8 lakhs. You can get admission through management quota ,but you have to appear for the entrance exam.
22nd July 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 8 Lakhs donation?
23rd July 2010, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

dude even i m sufering from same problem if anyone is there for help plz provide me proper guide...call me 0184-2241806
23rd July 2010, 07:14 PM
NISAMTI

i think..you can get..you have not specified your EAMCET rank...by that only..the fee reduces..if you a better rank in the entrance..good luck
24th July 2010, 11:24 PM
NISAMTI

but..it is not possible in india..in countries like china,you can study mbbs at a very low cost.good luck.
25th July 2010, 12:39 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
friend as you are looking to take admission in the mbbs course through the management queato so you have to pay even more than 5 laks to get the admission,i think you have to pay more than 10 laks to get a good college
25th July 2010, 07:38 PM
esaramusha

Post Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

yes i will pay 10 lacs. can u plz advice me. and mention the place and fees details
28th July 2010, 08:09 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
give the proper details about the rank you have got in the exam,then it will be very easyb to reply you better,and most of the collge have he mangement quota in which you can tae admission and for this you have to contact with the official authority of the collge.
29th July 2010, 09:48 AM
NISAMTI

i think..a minimum of 20 lakhs are needed for management quota in mbbs.i dont exactlu..but not less than i think..you can study in abroad in countries like china with that amount
29th July 2010, 10:15 PM
NISAMTI

sorry ,i think..for not less than 30 lakhs in India..you better try abroad..in countries like China,Russia...good luck
6th August 2010, 04:48 PM
prathamesh22

sorry yaar,
you cannot have seat with rs 5 lac seat in india
min 25 lacs or good relation with any social worker,political leader
15th August 2010, 08:27 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

as you know medical field is too costly.

MBBS course is of about 5 yrs.its fees are very high.it is very demanding field.

so in my view for getting admission in mbbs through is very costly and you have to pay even more than 5 to 8 lacks.

all the best.
15th August 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

any management seat in karnataka tamilnadu or kerala for 30 lakhs
18th August 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

ha ha ha //.in ur dreams ... minumum 20 lakh ..plus 4 lakh per year fees
30th October 2010, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is Srinivas from visakhapatnam .
please let me know if you find MBBA seat for 2010 batch....

Thanks
Srinivas
13th November 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
can i get seat in any medical college with 5lak donation and 2round 2lak as fee per year allover india
i am from andhrapradesh so i like south indian food
24th November 2010, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i haven't secured any rank in entrance. is there any other way to get admission in a medical college?????
25th November 2010, 09:06 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i haven't secured any rank in entrance. is there any other way to get admission in a medical college?????

Without Entrance there is no other way, then paying hefty fee to private colleges, located in south India. MAinly in Banglore or Chennai. But this will cost you very very costly say- 15 Lacs+.

So, better appear for Entrance this time, and even if you doesn't managed to score well, way to management quota will be available for you. However, it will also cost expensive but lesser then above one.
25th November 2010, 10:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I dont know whether you are ready to join anywhere in INDIA.

Patna is one place where you can join MBBS with donation of 5,00,000.

All the best.
26th November 2010, 10:45 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Well if you think to join in MBBS with management quota then you have nothing to do with your CET score or rank.

If you think of studying in one of the best colleges in your state then you have to give a minimum of 10-15lakhs as donation along with the regular college fee of around 2-3lakhs per annum.

The fee may reduce along with the college standards.

if you have a political influence then your fee may reduce upto some extent.

all the best
16th December 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am in america is that possible to get set in any good college no worries about money can someone help me pls
17th December 2010, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir/madam,

Yes, i can get u de seat.... if yu want in Dental(B.D.S)... If yu can pay 10 lak i can get yu d seat in M.B.B.S
17th December 2010, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by esaramusha View Post
yes i will pay 10 lacs. can u plz advice me. and mention the place and fees details
Hi.. i cn get yu... Not an fake. even am a student.. i have some influence and am doin tis like a social service... if u trust me, then call @ 09094689893-vignesh
or 919094689893
18th December 2010, 07:48 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Sir/madam,
Corruption is spread everywhere in India, so you can get some college around this country where you could get admission by donating 5-10 lac.But i would suggest that if can't make it through entrance exam then please forget about this idea because now you will be just spoiling your parents money but later on you will be spoiling others life.I may sound bit harsh but its true.Now you are just thinking to take admission through donation, later on you may think of buying your degree......
5th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

managment qouta seat in mbbs and bds pls help me
10th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hay yar mbbs india me is me mt soch
19th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

dear friends plz dont waist ur parents amount in management cota instead u can study hard and try to get ur seat through merit list k
so best of luck
22nd March 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

any body seriously interested to get management seat in mbbs, b.tech.mba., mca., in karnataka, tamilnadu, andhrapradesh, maharastra please do call me for suggestions. contact number 919963884077.
27th March 2011, 12:17 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well, since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

However, when we talk about Capitation required then 5 Lacs is not enough you have to increase your Capitation to at least 9 Lacs for getting into some Good College.

Besides these, you also have from where you belongs, however in this regard I will advice you to Migrate to Karnataka specially Banglore there you will ind better solution for your problem.

You can also contact some cunsultancy they will provide you proper guidance regarding admission with Capitation.
Thank
31st March 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

[ENGINEERING(B.E) & MEDICAL(M.B.B.S) MANAGEMENT SEATS ADMISSIONS 2011

We are leading educational consultant in Tamilnadu,we are dealing 100+ Engg colleges
and 20+ Medical colleges anyone need MANAGEMENT SEATS for ENGINEERING(B.E) AND MEDICAL(M.B.B.S) contact 09789425715.
consultants also welcome.Proper guidance to student in choosing the appropriate course & college
Confirm Admission process within students budget.

mail : [email protected]
[email protected]
5th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get a medical seat in tamilnadu for donation worth 30 in good colleges
12th April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i WANT TO GET A MEDICAL SEAT FOR MY BROTHER,IS IT COMPULSORY TO WRITE THE ENTRANCE EXAM.i CAN SPEND ONLY 8LAKHS FOR DONATION.WHICH COLLEGE IS COLLECTING THIS MUCH LOW DONATION ,PLS REPLY ME.
17th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hi
ilast year i got 2000 rank in karnataka cet so can i get any seat nw wthout writin cet within 15lakh package
26th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

ANY MANAGEMENT QUATA IN MBBS FOR FINANCIAL WEAKER STUDENT?
6th May 2011, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission for bds in karnataka or tamil nadu with less amount of donation can any one help me
9th May 2011, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

hi....friend.....one of my friend is in a admission consultancy...in ban

galore and bhopal there are some colleges ...but the total package is 26 lacks...i mean for whole mbbs course including all years fees and donation....if u need his help u can contact me... [email protected]
9th May 2011, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to get admission for bds in karnataka or tamil nadu with less amount of donation can any one help me
yes...for help contact at [email protected]
11th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the lowest cutoff for bds and donation?
21st May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

where in management quota the fees is equal to govt fees or more than that?
25th May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 7686 rank in keam .What is the donation i should give for mbbs seats?
25th May 2011, 02:09 PM
intelzhere

any information about management seats.. shoot a mail at [email protected]..
26th May 2011, 12:38 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Thanks
26th May 2011, 02:24 PM
intelzhere

Quote:
managment qouta seat in mbbs and bds pls help me
it would cost you 25lacs min, including donation and fees... let me know if you need more info.. [email protected]
27th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get admisn in any of the maedical college in mumbai donation upto 10 lakhs is f9 bt i got 61% in cbse board exam
27th May 2011, 11:32 PM
npngpt

Smile Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

My Friend 5 lac is no good,you will at-least need 8 to 15 lac to get a seat in a medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?