17th March 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BA after studying non-medical stream in class 12th?

I am a non-medical student. I want to take admission in BA so that it can help me in combined defense service exam. Is that possible for a non-medical student to pursue BA

17th March 2017, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BA after studying non-medical stream in class 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.A course after completion of your 12th standard with Non-Medical science stream from a recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue B.A course. So, being a 12th standard non-medical science stream student, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course.
18th March 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BA after studying non-medical stream in class 12th?

Yes, definitely you can study BA degree course after the completion of class 12th from Science stream, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the BA course.
18th March 2017, 12:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts, it is an undergraduate degree course which in generally 3 years long. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible and reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation. As you are a non medical student, so you are eligible to pursue BA course.
18th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a non-medical student. I want to take admission in BA so that it can help me in combined defense service exam. Is that possible for a non-medical student to pursue BA

Yes, a non-medical stream student can take admission in BA courses like BA English, BA History, BA Journalism and Mass Communication or BA Political Science or BA Public Administration or BA Sociology or BA Hotel Management or BA Psychology etc. For the above mentioned BA courses, candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. So you can take admission in BA after studying non-medical stream in class 12th. The courses are available in various colleges and universities in India through regular and distance mode. You can choose any one of the best college in your city or town to study the BA course.
18th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Sameerthapar123

Yes, it is obviously possible for you to go on to do a BA from here on.
In fact your question is actually quite strange because the BA degree has nothing to do with the medical stream and actually it is tough for a medical stream student to go on to do a BA.
To be able to do BA, you must have taken Arts in your 11th standard but it is not necessary as you can still after Commerce or Science go on to do BA.
22nd May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Poonam. And I also want to take admission in BA because I want to be an IPS officer. Tell me am I going to doing right?
18th June 2021, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I have taken PCM and wants to become IAS officer.so can I take BA after 12
27th June 2021, 06:40 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can do B.A. (bachelor's in arts) if you passed 10+2 with minimum 50% with recognized board.
After graduation you can appear for civil service also..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?