21st March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at Manav Rachna university?

Hi, I am Shiplap, I belong from general category. I got 58% in graduation. Please give information about B.Ed admission in Manav Rachna university. Tell me the date of form submit date and entrance exam date.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Manav Rachna International University situated in Faridabad blacklisted?
  2. Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?
  3. What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university
  4. Is it safe going to Manav Rachna as its a blacklisted university?
  5. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Manav Rachna International University is best option for MBA in Faridabad?
  7. Is manav rachna international university a blacklisted deemed university?
  8. What is the fee of B.Ed in Manav Rachna University Faridabad?
  9. Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?
  10. Will I get B.E counseling seat after scoring 81% in diploma mechanical?
  11. Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?
  12. List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them?
  13. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. L&T Bis Interview Questions?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  17. Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?
  18. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
22nd March 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at Manav Rachna university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Shiplap, I belong from general category. I got 58% in graduation. Please give information about B.Ed admission in Manav Rachna university. Tell me the date of form submit date and entrance exam date.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to the B.Ed course at Manav Rachna University. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity with at least fifty percent marks or Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Sciences and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible to Pursue B.Ed at Manav Rachna University. The admission to the B.Ed will be done through counseling based on rank obtained in Manav Rachna University National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) conducted by the university. The course duration will be two years. You can find the details in the Manva Rachna Universiry website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?