15th January 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Commerce stream with Maths so I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths)? I want to pursue Distance Education so that I can work and earn for my self? I am very much interested in Maths and Accountancy.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  2. Which course should I pursue so that I can earn from Home?
  3. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  8. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  10. Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?
  11. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  12. Can I pursue after 12th class in commerce without Maths with 66%
  13. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  15. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  17. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  18. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2017, 09:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?

There are various courses available for commerce stream with Maths for distance education, such as CA(Chartered Accountancy), C.F.A(Chartered Financial Analyst), Cost Management. You have the choice to pursue any of the professional courses mentioned above. The demand of the professionals from this field is always high in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?