8th April 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a commando after completion of 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, l am a good citizen which has paas his 10 th 2 years back. How can l becomes a commando please help me out but I have currently given 12th exam but I don't think that I will because I am very weak in study but physically I am very strong , thankyou

9th April 2017, 02:30 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a commando after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, l am a good citizen which has paas his 10 th 2 years back. How can l becomes a commando please help me out but I have currently given 12th exam but I don't think that I will because I am very weak in study but physically I am very strong , thankyou
You should apply for NDA exams conducted by UPSC through which you can be a commando in Indian army.
9th April 2017, 12:35 PM
sky bhalodi

It is great idea that you want to become a commando for protecting our country. Now for becoming commando after 12th you have to pass the NDA exam.
UPSC every year conducts the NDA exam for recruiting aspirants who want to join Army, Air force or Navy.
The criteria for giving the NDA exam :
-> For joining in army one must have complete 12th but for joining air force or navy one must complete 12th with Physics and Maths subjects.
-> For NDA 2017 exam one must have born not before 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2001.

Scheme of Exam :

There will be two objective type question papers.
1) Maths - consists 300 marks having exam duration is 150 minutes
2) General Ability - consists 600 marks having exam duration is 150 minutes

Only candidates who secured minimum qualifying marks in both the papers will be called for Personality test at one of the NDA center.

After you passed that test you will be selected for the training period.

As the first phase of NDA (I) is over but second phase of NDA (II) will be coming at the end of the year till you can prepare for the written exam.
9th April 2017, 05:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to join para commando after successful completion of 12th class, you are required to follow a certain procedure. As you have passed your 12th standard now you can qualify NDA exam to become a successful army officer and after that you may go ahead with para commando. This exam is conducted by NDA twice in a year in the month of April and September. You may join para commando on the basis of CDS exam as an officer and for this recruitment the basic eligibility criteria required is graduation. With present qualification you may join para commando through NDA and qualify in SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?