19th April 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Automobile course after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Do I need to appear for class 12th exam again with Science stream?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Arts stream and now I want to pursue my career in Automobile so I want to know how can I pursue Automobile course after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Do I need to appear for class 12th exam again with Science stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  2. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  3. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  4. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  6. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  7. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  8. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  9. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  10. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  12. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  13. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  17. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  18. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
20th April 2017, 07:17 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue Automobile course after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Do I need to appear for class 12th exam again with Science stream?

To pursue auto mobile course, basic criteria is candidates needs to complete 12th standard with subjects Physics, aChemistry, Biology or Mathematics. That means to pursue Automobile course candidate needs to complete 12th Standard in science stream.
Instead of giving another attempt of 12th standard with Science stream, think about the opportunities available for the arts stream. Attempting with Science stream consumes your valuable time.
20th April 2017, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Automobile course after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Do I need to appear for class 12th exam again with Science stream?

No, it is not possible to pursue Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream from a recognized board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from a recognized board/ institution are eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course. So, if you are interested to pursue Automobile Engineering course then, you have to repeat your 11th and 12th standard with Science stream from a recognized board.
20th April 2017, 12:21 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to do automobile engineering then you have to complete your intermediate in PCM group. You can pursue intermediate once again through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) or your state board. After that you can give JEE exam. Once you qualify in this exam you will get admission in B.Tech or BE. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?