25th April 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

CBSE schools in Delhi where attendance is not mandatory for working professionals?

I am 12th fail from Assam AHSEC Board. Now i want to give 12th from delhi CBSE Board in opens or any school where there is no need for any attendance because of i am doing a job right now. I don't time to take classes.

15th August 2017, 08:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CBSE schools in Delhi where attendance is not mandatory for working professionals?

As far as you are concerned about any possibility of open schooling in CBSE board then it is not possible as it only offers regular schooling.

Now as per your present condition I would advice you to go for the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) for completion of your higher secondary school degree as NIOS is one of the Central board of education in India which means there will be no issue regarding the validity of your higher secondary school degree as it is issued from a national board.

Further the registration for your degree from NIOS can be done anytime and that to online on its official link www.nios.ac.in. From the same link you can get all the concerned details and FAQs regarding the admission procedure and examination procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?