11th May 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Ed to get a governemnt Teacher job?

Hello Sir I have completed graduation with 48% and post graduation with 58% and now I am pursuing B.Ed second year and I got 71% in B.Ed first year. What should I do after completing b.Ed to get government job? Pls sir help me.

11th May 2017, 07:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Ed to get a governemnt Teacher job?

To get teaching job you have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET entrance examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government schools. So, you have to qualify in examination for final selection.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice in a year. TET is conducted by State government for recruitment in state government schools. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
11th May 2017, 11:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For selection as teacher in government schools you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by CBSE as CTET or by state education board.

The basic required minimum qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with B.Ed degree.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. You must start preparation for examination and qualify in it for final selection. For detail visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
12th May 2017, 05:26 PM
ranu shahi

To get a government teacher job you have to first complete your B.Ed then after you have to apply for TET ,STET, or other government teachers vacancy forms. If you have cleared this examination then you will get the job.
12th May 2017, 05:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The recruitment of teachers is done through Teacher Eligibility Test.

Candidates who clear TET are recruited in primary and secondary schools of State government.

Academic qualification required for TET is graduation in any stream and bachelor's degree in education.

When your state government releases notification for TET, you can apply for this exam to become teacher in government schools.
12th May 2017, 06:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.Ed course you will be eligible to appear for CTET or TET entrance examination which is necessary to qualify for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

So, you must start preparation for it. The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and also have B.Ed or D.Ed qualification.

CTET is conducted for recruitment of teacher in central government schools. For recruitment in state government school you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by state education board.

For details about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in
12th May 2017, 10:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a second year student of B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree course and looking to be a government school teacher you need to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

Basically TET are of two types one is CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in CBSE affiliated government schools and private schools. For details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.

Other TET is the State TET which is held by concerned state board of education for recruitment of teachers in their concerned government schools. For details about same examination you can refer to their respective official links.
13th May 2017, 12:36 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Ed with at least 45 percent aggregate you need to fill up forms of TET, CTET. After qualifying entrance test you will be shortlisted for next procedure.
There is no any upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?